See available colors here
(choose from only the breathable w DWR)
Ever wish you had convenient access to your most frequently used items on the front of you pack? That's exactly why we designed the Joey Pouch. It gives you room on the front of your pack for quick access to things like snacks, camera gear, batteries, toiletries, headlamps or just whatever you want to toss in there. Large enough for six full size water bottles there is plenty of room for all your stuff. Coming in at only 2 oz it's super lightweight so you can take it with you anywhere. The Tension Lock Hook and 1/2" BeastyD suspension system allows it be easily attached and detached to any pack from any company even if all you have are chest straps. An internal key ring allows you to attach valuables to the inside for safe keeping. Once attached to your pack and filled your favorite items or goodies will counter-balance the load from your pack helping you stand straighter. No more being pulled backward by your pack. Hike more comfortably and with better posture and have all your frequently used items close at hand with the Joey Pouch.
Specifications & Features:
- Weight 2oz
- Fabric Hex70 PU
- Hightly abrasion and water resistant
- YKK #5 Coil zipper and pull for smooth operation
- Max capacity holds 6 full size water bottles
- Universal suspension system attaches to any pack.
- Built in key ring for attaching valuables inside.
- High quality doubble stitched banded edge construction inside leaves no raw edges or exposed seams even on the inside. The same technique we finish the edges of our Monster Flys with.