Terms of service and use
Please make sure to:
- INSPECT all gear & components before each use.
- DO NOT use in situations where personal safety or valuable property could be endangered.
- DO NOT hang a hammock above any objects that could cause injury if you fell on them.
- DO NOT hang a hammock higher than you can fall without injury while in the hammock.
- DO NOT use if signs of damage are apparent to the rope, splice, webbing, fabric, stitching, or hardware. When exposed to direct sunlight and outdoor elements, deterioration can occur.
- DO NOT exceed the working load. When used under dynamic (stress, jerk) conditions, additional care must be exercised. These conditions can reduce the working load by as much as 33%.
- DO NOT stand in line with rope under tension; it may recoil (snap back) unpredictably if released or broken.
- Misuse can result in serious injury or death.
In no event shall Outdoorsman Outfitters be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of its products.
As we allow you to customize your order & we hand make it, we allow a period of 24 hours or one business day from the time of purchase for order changes, cancellations, or refunds. Beyond this there may be no changes made to the order and no refunds will be issued in full or in part.